New faces!

Options
zeleni
zeleni Posts: 75 Member
Hey! So I've been around the site (on and off) for about 3 ish years I think. I am wanting to add some new faces to my friends list and news feed :) if you're looking for a friend who will help motivate/cheer/support you on your journey, feel free to add!

A little bit about me:
I'm 25 and a new teacher!
I've lost 10 lbs but have another 40 to go
I'm running two 5k's this summer (colormerad and electrodash) and want to do a 10k next spring (or even late fall!)

Replies

• April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me! Add me!! I've been off and on the site a few years too. Trying to drop the last of my baby weight. Good for you and your summer/spring goals!!
  • luna323
    luna323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have been on this site on/off as well. I am trying to be more active on this site. I have about 30 to 35 pounds to lose. My goal is to run a half marathon by January. It will be my first time running such a long distance.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    A little bit about me:

feel free to add!

Are you a math teacher?
  • Jesse_Sue
    Jesse_Sue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Feel free to add me! Always looking for people to chat with and share tips or struggles...
    I
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Went to school to be a math teacher, but accepted a position doing early years :)
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 and a teacher too :). Feel free to add me although I'm just new to this site this week.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A little bit about me:

feel free to add!

Are you a math teacher?

I think that one went over her head....
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more supportive friends :)