• Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    B*tches be crazy...

Truth! This is the tagline on my profile..LOL
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    But flirting get's me an extra package of ranch at Zaxbys. No charge. Yeah come on!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think people often misconstrue being nice for flirting.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    "Talking" and "flirting" are two different things. Neither is cheating unless it goes further than that, either emotionally or physically. No one should be upset about their partner talking to someone; that's ridiculous. I can see being annoyed by your guy or girl flirting with someone else, especially if it's right in front of your face or more than just innocent flirting, but it's still not cheating.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Flirting gets me and my daughter into the group fitness classes when she's not supposed to go. :happy: To the guy at the front counter that looks like Derek Fisher, you're still a hottie and the flirting wasn't just for the class! :blushing:
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    What's flirting among friends? You can love someone without being more than a friend. Is that cheating?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    The definition of flirting is the whole issue here, I'd say. To some people flirting is talking and smiling and maybe a quick touch on the arm for emphasis. To others, flirting is sparring with innuendos and exchanging texts verging on explicit, or a neck and shoulder massage that becomes more intense than it ought to...

Just saying...big differences there.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    A mutual friend of ours married a woman who was so insecure from a previous marriage, the poor man was not allowed to come over to our house to play warmachine with my husband if I was going to be there. He was not allowed to hang out with ANY women EVER without her present, but of course she could hang out with whomever she wanted. I flat out told this woman that I wouldn't be interested in her husband even if he was single, he was NOT my type, didn't matter. Needless to say, they are now divorced. He never once cheated on her, but really wishes he had.
  • Spitgray
    Spitgray Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Then simply refuse to accept the double standard.

And the church said...
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Flirting isn't cheating.
    It can be the lead up to it, but if that's the case there's nothing usually can do.
    Policing hoes is not recommended.
    However the suggestion that men don't care when their gf/wife flirts with another man is malarkey.:bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I only consider it cheating if he's giving her the D while he's talking to her.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    If we're defining flirting as being a wee bit friendly to the opposite sex or whichever sex you're attracted to, I'm alright with that. But I've found in many of my relationships, that the other person hasn't been quite on the same page as me as to what flirting actually entails.
    If you're talking to someone like you want to have sex with them and you're in a monogamous relationship, male or female, you've crossed the line.
    Perhaps if you're so angry at the reactions of women in your life, you should have a mature conversation with them about what the definition of flirting is to you, and what it is to them.
    A quick example, my boyfriend used to think that asking for nudes wasn't crossing the line, so long as he didn't think the person would actually say yes. I'm less than cool with considering that flirting because people don't always do what you expect them to, and if the woman was to send him nudes, I'd be putting that in the category of cheating.
    Now that we have boundaries, I don't care that he's flirty, I am too. I just don't lead people on or cross the lines that we've set.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I guess sexting is out.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I only consider it cheating if he's giving her the D while he's talking to her.

This is the correct answer.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You could always take the Ray Rice approach on things... womp womp.

ray-rice-dragging-fiancee-out-of-elevator.gif?w=1000

They're married now. Black and blue is the color of love apparently. Also, good thing he didn't use a racial slur. He'd of been banned from the NFL instead of getting a two game suspension.
    Don't even get me started.

Signed.

Lives in the World of Jameis Winston
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    B*tches be crazy...

Like redheads, hairdressers and girls named Tiffany? :laugh: :drinker:

That's not funny... I once dated a red-headed hairdresser named Tiffany.

I lost count of how many times my car got keyed and tires got slashed...

That's what I get for straying into the forbidden zone! :laugh:
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I agree flirting is different for everyone and that's where things get iffy... flirting with others is disrespectful when you're in a relationship but it's def not cheating.