Blender Bottle

Options
I just ordered my first shipment of Shakeology and forgot to order a blender bottle. I was just going to pick one up at Target or Wal-Mart, but my boyfriend insists I need to go to GNC to get a "good" bottle. My package should be here early next week so I don't want to order online, would like to just pick up something in town. Does anyone have any experience or preference with buying from a retail store rather than Beachbody?

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    It's fine to just pick one up, although all of mine are from my orders from bb.com.

Go get one that has the ball inside it, not the funky sieve false lid that you find in other shaker bottles. The ball is where it is at.

B001KADGMI-28ozgroup.jpg
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    the blender bottle brand are the best.
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My Dad got the same one they sell at GNC at Wal-Mart for like 9 dollars. True story. I need to invest in one myself. I might get one tonight
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sam's Club Two Packs
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Mine (with the ball) came from Target. It's a perfect bottle for me. And was not expensive. (and isn't used with shako logy, fwiw)
  • the_arghbowl
    the_arghbowl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    as long as it doesn't leak you're fine. no one likes protein leaking out while you shake it. :laugh:
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    Sam's Club Two Packs

Brilliant! I should borrow my Dad's card and head there!
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    as long as it doesn't leak you're fine. no one likes protein leaking out while you shake it. :laugh:

HAH! haha ha :drinker:
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have inherited all of my blender bottles. By inherited I mean I raid my Dad's cabinets for new blender bottles and borrow them and forgetting to ever return them. General rule in our family is if the other has had it for longer than 30 days, it's theirs. :happy:
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've got half a dozen blender bottles. I got them all on Amazon.