Walking DVD support group (Leslie Sansone or others)

Options
I would like to join any group(s) that workout with the Leslie Sansone DVD's. I am currently using her videos for my workouts and would like to join a group to keep my workout motivation going. Please message me with info or add as a friend. I am looking for a December challenge to keep me moving!! - Thanks

Replies

• bbdzee
    bbdzee Posts: 35
    Options
    I love those DVD's! I have become one of her "sisters in sweat" whenever I do these workouts! We can work together on figuring out a goal for december!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hello! My Name is Teresa :flowerforyou: And I've started Leslie Sansone DVD's 2 weeks ago & I'm really enjoying them. I'm trying to stick with the 3 mile work out for awhile & when I feel more energized I'll stick in her 4 mile DVD ;-).
    If you'd like to Add me, Please go ahead ;-). I've only started Myfitnesspal for one week so I'm trying to get used to the message board. I don't know how to add anyone from the message boards ;-)
    I need all the motivation possible ;-)

My start weight :207.4
    Started MFP at : 200.4
    My Goal weight : 130 - 125
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started Leslie Sansone's Ultimate DVD Workouts today. It felt so good afterwards. I did a total of 3 miles for 48 minutes by doing her videos 1 and 2.

Hope I can keep this up along with a healthy diet! YAY!!!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I know it's been a while since anyone has posted on this, but I just wanted to say I am obsessed with Leslie's workouts! I know it's just walking, but the 5 Mile Fat Blasting and 4 Mile walk dvds kick my butt!
    I haven't been able to work out as much these past three months, which led to me stopping all together... With my new school schedule, I am now able to work out on my off days (while still working full time, crazy, huh?) until I get into better shape to go back to my cardio routine...
    The walking dvds are way easier on my knees, which is why I don't just run a few miles outside. And I just ordered my Walk Away Belt... I am really excited to get my hands on more of her dvds!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's DVD's. I am way out of shape and have some joint issues right now, probably because of the weight issue so running outside is out of the question at this point. Not to mention there aren't a lot of places around where I live where I can really walk without getting run over. LOL. I do her 4 Mile DVD right now (after starting on the 1 and 2 mile ones) and I have made it to 3 miles. I hope to go to 4 next week. I have my eye on the 5 Mile one and the Bootcamp one I saw in the store tonight. She's also got one that has a 1 or 2 mile walk and then a lower body toning with Fit Cuffs that I wouldn't mind getting either! I'm itching to pick all those up!!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    @Wraiythe Check out eBay for her equipment... I just got my walk away belt from there and depending on the seller, you can get free shipping, etc. Totally worth it just to check it out!... I need to check out the Bootcamp one!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone. I just did her 30 Minute 2 mile walk! Love how I feel afterwards! I make a point of varying up my exercise, but I still do Leslie at least 2-3x a week just because it makes me feel great.

I ordered her 4 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning from eBay. I can hardly wait to try it!
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    Hi,
    You will enjoy it so much. Keep up the good work.

4 Mile Fat Burning Walk