50 lbs down 5'3" 7 months

Options
2»

Replies

• Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for so much support and love! I have gotten so many new friends and I love it! Keep it comin!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment! Pictures are so motivational, thank you!
  • sarahwinder78
    sarahwinder78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
    I totally agree with what you said about pictures being motivating - especially when it can be hard to see the small changes on a daily basis. I didn't take my first picture until about a month into my journey because I felt so awful about how I looked, but now I wish I had that day one picture. :)
    Congrats again!
  • pink_geranium
    pink_geranium Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats, well done.
    My knee pain was what got me serious about weight loss as well.
    I'm down 10 lbs so far and am trying to take it one day at a time.
    I still have a way to go yet but am determined to get there.
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :)
  • carstekj
    carstekj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love that you were able to find the same dress! It makes the comparison pictures that much more awesome! You look great! Keep up the hard work :-)
  • babsmckenna
    babsmckenna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Don't compare yourself to someone else! You're doing amazingggg. Keep it up. As for me, I've only lost 23 lbs in over a year, but it's 23 less pounds than I'm carrying around. I'm ok with that and you should be happy with what youve accomplished as well. Keep up the good work!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. :)
  • Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. This post made my work worth it.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Well that dress and picture comparison sums it all up. You look great..and could even put a white belt on that little number and rock that dress to a another level.

You look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!