Anyone good with dream interpretations?

Options
I'm not normally one for thinking about the meanings of dreams but lately I have had some dreams and I'm not sure if I am having them because I have a lot on my mind at the moment or if it is the universe trying to give me a sign.

The first dream I had was that I was being chased by an unknown man with a knife who wanted to kill me, I tried escaping from him and locked myself in the bathroom of my house, I woke up from this dream just as he was about to head for the bathroom door.

The second dream is part of a reoccuring set of dreams - there is a guy I know (acquaintance not a friend) who have I some pretty strong feelings about but won't act on them because I know it won't go anywhere, a few times I have dreamt that he has come up and kissed me, either on the lips or on the cheek, and then I've had other dreams where he has been with another girl and completely ignored me. These dreams generally occur after I see him and speak with him and I never know how they actually end.

My final dream happened last night and in this dream I saw one of my rings (just a dress ring, not an engagement or a wedding ring) and it had broken in three pieces. I then took my favourite ring off my finger (another dress ring but looks similar to an engagement ring) and as I did it began to break in my hands.

Can anyone shed some light on what these dreams may symbolise?

Replies

• 949BeachMom
    Options
    Ive been having strang dreams too but they dont mean anything. Well most dont. I find that if I talk about something ill dream about it . A few weeks ago I had a dream I was getting close to my childhood friends dad. Im not attracted to him at all but hey it was nice to have a sexy dream. I even dreamt that the diamonds on my ring came off. Maybe its soo much going on in the world around us that triggers so much stuff when we sleep. Im also an aquarius so maybe its a phase . Most the time when I dream about something itll be on a show or on the news.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    my guess is that your dreams signify issues with feeling vulnerable/committing to romantic relationships and perhaps even a fear of loss of a sense of self in said relationships
  • happierandstronger
    Options
    my guess is that your dreams signify issues with feeling vulnerable/committing to romantic relationships and perhaps even a fear of loss of a sense of self in said relationships

I have honestly not thought about it like that. Thanks for your input!

Also thanks to everyone else who commented.