Change Your Food, Change Your Life

Options
As I was recovering from my cold today, I decided to stream some healthy educational videos off of Netflix. I watched one entitled Change Your Food, Change Your Life. It's basically about a lady who became a vegetarian and who goes around lecturing people about the health benefits of switching over to this lifestyle. The first 30 minutes is a lecture about why humans are herbavores, not carnavores and what types of diseases result from eating meat products. The remainder is her going shopping, making food recommendations, and actually taking the viewers along with her to restaurants to show how you can eat vegetarian pretty much everywhere. She's very into organic foods as well.

Although I'm NOT a vegetarian, I'm open to trying vegetarian foods. I'm not a huge meat eater myself, but thought maybe some people out there would enjoy watching this. If you decide to view it, let me know your thoughts!

Shannon

Replies

• angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Netflix the other day and wondered about it. I will watch it tonight. Thanks!