67 lbs down in nearly 6 months..I love comparing old photos,

Options

Replies

• amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair in August 5th photo. Looks amazing on you!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are a true inspiration! You look good! What kind of exercice and/or diet did you do? I want the same recipe!!! lol Keep up the good work!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    eeek.gif You look great!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    WTG!!!! Do ur damn thing girl!!!!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    wow GREAT JOB LADY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • raechl
    Options
    Such an AWESOME job!! I have been following your journey- I wish I had STUCK with it and I would also be happy for my weight loss. But, I am BACK and will relay on myfitness pal to help me!

YOU look FANTASTIC!!! You should be proud!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl...Keep up the good work!!!!
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! You look great!! What a wonderful inspiration you are. Thanks so much for posting. Keep up the good work! :D
  • forresst
    forresst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress. You look great! Keep up the hard work.

Dena
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    fan TAS tic job!!

You are awesome!!

:flowerforyou:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep the pics coming!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This is great! Keep up the good work!

Shannon
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - looking great!! It's amazing to see your progress! You have much to be proud of! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • rokikio
    Options
    Fantastic job on your success. Keep at it!
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    You're doing great!!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    WOW!!! You are a true inspiration! You look good! What kind of exercice and/or diet did you do? I want the same recipe!!! lol Keep up the good work!

I exorcise 6 times a week..I normally do 25-30 mins of Arc Trainer at an incline of 10 and resistance of 35, 10 mins of Nordic trainer at a incline of 10-15 and speed of 3.2-3.5, and then 15-20 mins of strength training and abs.. :) then a nice 20 mins in the Sauna.. and on mondays I do Zumba..As for a Diet, I'm not on one..I'd like to call it a life change..Diets are temporary, and I don't plan to go back to the way I was.
    I keep my calorie intake at 1400 occasionally I do 1600 just to calorie cycle..and I don't drink Calories.
    Heh I'm sure you can do the same thing I did! I believe in you! All you need is a lil determination and motivation..because I've learned no matter how hard you work out or say your gonna eat healthy..you wont truly lose weight until you are fully ready, and determined to put in your all.
    and thanks to everyone!
  • triomomplus2
    Options
    u look great~good job!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    you are doing FABULOUS! great job
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    YOU KICK *kitten*!!!!! I remember seeing you over the summer when you were first starting. You are ROCKING IT GIRL! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!