17 day diet on dr phil?

Options
anyone else see this? i was trying to check out the website but it must be overloaded i keep getting kicked off...anyways has anyone ever tried it?

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't load up for me either.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    It looks very dodgy to me.... i dont trust these websites anymore...
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I did c it on Dr Phil and it could be overloaded cuz at the end he said u can't buy this book at stores...only on line...It seems interesting. gets ur metabolism goin I guess. Looks interesting. didn't check out the website cuz i figured it be really clogged.
  • Uptopargolf
    Options
    I'm not trying to knock Dr. Phil, but he is probably just going to tell you what you can read online and charge you only 29.99! I wish there was some secret out there that made all this easy, but there just isn't..
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    I'm not trying to knock Dr. Phil, but he is probably just going to tell you what you can read online and charge you only 29.99! I wish there was some secret out there that made all this easy, but there just isn't..

I agree! i was actually really surprised to see a "diet" on dr. phil...oh well lol
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Saw the same doctor/diet book on The Doctors show. He was pretty convincing and i was surprised to see this on this show. Looks like a form of low carb/Atkins to me. I was intriqued, i need something different to try. I feel like i'm getting pudgier and pudgier as the days go by and winter approaches and i'm not outside doing anything. Might give this a try with the info out there. I'm eating way too much bread,crackers, etc. even if i am within my calorie allotment for the day.
  • Uptopargolf
    Options
    Saw the same doctor/diet book on The Doctors show. He was pretty convincing and i was surprised to see this on this show. Looks like a form of low carb/Atkins to me. I was intriqued, i need something different to try. I feel like i'm getting pudgier and pudgier as the days go by and winter approaches and i'm not outside doing anything. Might give this a try with the info out there. I'm eating way too much bread,crackers, etc. even if i am within my calorie allotment for the day.

Personally I think carbs are the enemy!
  • macw1_2000
    macw1_2000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Dr. Phil yesterday too and actually got onto the website for the book. It's 20 bucks - no biggie - it can be another diet book that sits in my closet (along with Dr. Phil's diet book and South Beach...along with my "how to quit smoking" book). They don't give you any clues or exerts from the book so you can check out what's inside. I wish they did because that would have kicked me over the edge one way or another.

If anyone is on it or has tried it, let me know. It certainly looked interesting and the "switching things up" thing made sense too - not the first time i've heard this...my trainer keeps talking to me about it all the time.
  • Islasgirl
    Islasgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I actually lost about 50 pounds on the Dr Phil Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge back in 2003 and for the first time ever (morbid obese for most of my 68 yrs) I didn't regain but about 5 pounds of it back! He recommends cutting out ALL fast food, junk food. If it isn't in the house, the office, the car or your purse you won't eat it! I now use his ideas plus those of Dr Oz. I have learned the hard way that there are certain foods (chips/crackers) that I no longer can have in the house.