One month anniversary...

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
So I have been on here since April 13th, 2008 and I have lost 16 pounds. :smile:

I just wanted to say that I could never ever go back to the way I was eating and living now that I've experienced what it is like to eat healthy. Thank you all so much for all of your support and help.

I have struggled with my weight for my whole life and been on multiple diets, and I have never been able to stick with it for a month. This site, and this whole experience, has changed my life, and I will never be the same again.

I will be happier, healthier, and, yes, thinner, but the most important part is that I will live a longer, healthier life, and it is all thanks to all of you.

I love all of you and look forward to meeting my goals and helping support you so that you will meet yours.

Thank you so so very much. :heart:

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    So I have been on here since April 13th, 2008 and I have lost 16 pounds. :smile:

I just wanted to say that I could never ever go back to the way I was eating and living now that I've experienced what it is like to eat healthy. Thank you all so much for all of your support and help.

I have struggled with my weight for my whole life and been on multiple diets, and I have never been able to stick with it for a month. This site, and this whole experience, has changed my life, and I will never be the same again.

I will be happier, healthier, and, yes, thinner, but the most important part is that I will live a longer, healthier life, and it is all thanks to all of you.

I love all of you and look forward to meeting my goals and helping support you so that you will meet yours.

Thank you so so very much. :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    clapping and hootin and hollerin!!!!

nice job girl!!!

You'll be to your goals in no time!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just realized that today is my one month anniversary with the site too! (for me April 15 was the starting day) Happy anniversary! :bigsmile: lol. I can't believe it's already been a month! And it's been wonderful so far. :happy: We'll make it! :heart:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!!!!!! You've lost almost as much as me and I've been on here (actively) for 4 months now!!!

Way to go!!! You're doing so great!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WAY TO GO ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS
    Keep up the great work!!

Kim
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go honey!!!:drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member