Good morning!

Options
Good morning from Houston, TX! I am a 43 year old mom of 3 very active kids. In the last 3 weeks I've decided that I'm tired of being fat, grumpy and lacking confidence. So I've started walking 3 miles a day, doing 20 minutes of some sort of strength exercises and keeping my actual food calories to 1200-1400 a day. I feel great! I've lost 6 lbs so far. Right now I'm very motivated but I'm sure the day will come when I'm not. What keeps you motivated?

Replies

• sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hiya.

I also have 3 kids, 4, 2 1/2 and 5 months. They keep me on my toes but like you fed up of feeling horrible. I like walking and tend to walk a lot but as its the school holidays here at mo Im not out and about whilst my oldest 2 go to tots so been very lazy. Just starting to get back into after losing 17lb then gaining it back. lost 9lb so far again and its not going back. :-)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    What a great start! I lost my first 40 by walking 3 miles a day! I did if for the same reasons as you! Feel free to add me.
  • Levibrayk
    Options
    I love a good couples inspiration. You two look faaabuuulouus! My SO and I are starting a new phase in our life, and I just want to say, thank you for putting yourselves out there for others to aspire to!