Just passed below "Morbidly Obese" into "Overweight"

Options
Great feeling. I will be applying for a re-evaluation of my present Long Term Care premium, and hopefully, paying less money.

Just goes to show that for me, it's easier to lose 1 pound 100times than to lose 100 pounds all at once!

OOOPS- Forgot "Success" part 2. I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!

Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Yay, you! :^D I hope to have the same post to share in a couple of years.
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Great feeling. I will be applying for a re-evaluation of my present Long Term Care premium, and hopefully, paying less money.

Just goes to show that for me, it's easier to lose 1 pound 100times than to lose 100 pounds all at once!

OOOPS- Forgot "Success" part 2. I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!

I just love this - easier to lose 1lb a hundred times!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Oh what a feeling!!! I remember it well! Congratulations!!!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Congrats , its a big deal to be over weight. I will be joining you there soon. Wtg.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    A BMI greater than 35 is morbidly obese, and a BMI less than 30 is overweight--so normally there is a significant time gap between being in one of those categories and being in the other, excepting amputation.

My BMI is actually 33.5, right in-between "morbidly obese" and "overweight"

Congrats! I hope to be "overweight" soon, too. :)
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Major accomplishment. Congratulations!!
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    Options
    I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!
    lol
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait to be where you are. I am looking forward to it though it can be hard at times.
  • irivas1
    irivas1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Party! I am joyful for your success and I just love your humor! :drinker:
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's an awesome accomplishment!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. :)

My first goal is to reach a BMI of 39.5. My knee surgeon will not operate on anyone with 40 or higher BMI.

I'm getting close :)

My second goal is to reach 184#. That will be a BMI of 29.7. Officially out of the OBESE category.
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!