Looking to add some friends, still have a 100 lbs to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• Evonne1400
    Options
    I just got on here today. I have about a hundred pounds to lost as well. I would love to make some friends with similar goals to exchange support and encouragement. I am eating about 1200-1500 calories and just joined the gym this month. I am also a big dog lover. I love music my daughter and wonderful fiancé. Although I won't reach my total goal by the wedding I'd like to be about 50-60 pounds lighter so I can wear the dress I originally purchased online when we got engaged. Hopefully we can become friends and succeed together.

Evonne:smile:
  • bluejeans56
    Options
    No food police here, just a "YOU GOT THIS, GIRL". You have done well, so let's support each other.:flowerforyou:
  • sharim1948
    Options
    Awesome Job and no food police here either. I am new to the forums also and have in excess of 100 lbs to loose. I figured the forum is a good place to get some support for my journey and I will support those on their journey. I am almost 66 yrs old and this one is on my, for me...Add me if you have a mind to...
  • sudofarr
    sudofarr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I would also love some support... I have about 50 lbs to lose (give or take) but now that I am over 60, it is so-o-o much harder than when I was younger, although I have always struggled with weight.

I am a high school librarian so summer is a great time to be active and start something new. I also sing at Old Sturbridge Village once a month or more (for any of you from Massachusetts) and I am also a dog person. I love hiking and try to go every day during the summer with said dog but am now experiencing heel pain from plantar fasciitis:(

Anyway, I have promised myself that I will lose 50 lbs in a year, as well as getting back into shape. So if any of you have any wisdom about doing this, especially if you are a little older, I would love to hear from you.