muffin top madness!!

Options
I had a baby 7 months ago, and am working out about 5-6 days a week, counting calories and my stomach will not budge. It makes it so hard to buy decent jeans because I have lost in my thighs and butt, but still have to buy bigger jeans to fit my stomach! Any suggestions?!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Just keep going. You can't spot reduce fat. Your body is going to pick where it wants to lose fat from. Eventually it will get to your stomach.

29gig5h.jpg
  • stepfordexwife
    Options
    Are you breastfeeding or on a mini pill? My belly wouldn't budge until I switched off a progesterone only birth control. The second I got off it the bloating disappeared and I shrank 4 inches in a matter of a week. No joke.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 months post partum, and my belly never went away despite losing all my baby weight + another 25 lbs.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but your body is likely not going to look the same, and that's perfectly okay. Just work hard on getting as healthy and fit as you can.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Eat More at least 1500 calories in my opinion.
    *Green vegetables
    *Good fats- coconut,olive, REAL butter, animal fats
    *Eat Less
    *Processed sugars, starches(potatoes),gluten or just sugar in general that isn't in fruits
    *Bad fats- Margarine, low fat anything,
    Drink more water- 10 cups or 2 cups every hour , 2 hours after a meal.
    Sleep More
    Worry Less
    Walk More
    Don't stress 1 month or 1 year, it will happen :)