needing friends to get motovated

Options
needing support from people that are trying to loss weight to, i never exercise and that really bad i have 2 kids one 2 and half and the other is 3 weeks old i need to find a quick exercise that is affective and helps me loss weight that i can do when i find time in between cleaning up after my very active toddler and newborn

Replies

• funloving15
    funloving15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined a week ago & I am targeted for a 10lb loss w/ a little help from my friends & myself. Add me to your friends list pls. Jim
  • cookiegy
    cookiegy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kayla on your new boy! Hope you achieve all you need to. My only advice is not to put too much pressure on yourself. Your baby is three weeks old, enjoy it and don't worry and make sure you're both happy. Your body will still be recovering, so take it easy and just treasure these moments.
    You'll lose the weight in the end as you're obviously motivated!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am sure that you burn some major calories caring for two little ones! I would be happy to cheer you on! Add me if you like.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kayla on your new boy! Hope you achieve all you need to. My only advice is not to put too much pressure on yourself. Your baby is three weeks old, enjoy it and don't worry and make sure you're both happy. Your body will still be recovering, so take it easy and just treasure these moments.
    You'll lose the weight in the end as you're obviously motivated!

very sound advice:-)