Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for MFP friends and motivators

I've been using MFP for several years now, I think since the site first came out, but I'm finally starting to get into the whole community thing now. I enjoy working out, but I've always struggled with keeping the weight off. The holiday season is quickly approaching and I need a food muzzle in the form of MFP friends.
I think that might be what's missing in my fitness routine - more accountability to MFP friends to keep me logging into the site and logging my calories.
So if you're pretty consistent with MFP, are looking for someone who posts a status update every now and again, and are looking for a friend, feel free to add me! I don't care what your age is, what your weight is, where you live, etc.
In return you'll get an honest and sincere MFP friend to help you and I stay on the right fitness path!

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Hi :) Nice to meet you also. I have been here for a while I started with 300 to lose now down to about needing to lose another 90 :) I am consistent on here for the most part :) I will send a friend request so we can help motivate each other :)
  • Hi! I've been on MFP for about a year I would say, with weight lost and gained back so now I'm starting up again with logging food and exercising. I also just started joining in the community. I'll friend you! :)
  • Hello everybody :) I just created my profile today and am pretty pumped to try this website and see if it will aid me in staying on track. I am just tired of not being comfortable in my own body and will really enjoy if I had friends to help me stay motivated and who might be willing to share some fitness tips :) I will add you
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    I think I've added you all now and congratz on taking the first step or continuing those steps towards better fitness!
    I look forward to helping you all stay motivated and am expecting the same in return! :happy:

If anyone else checks this post, feel free to add me as I'm always accepting friend requests. I do not discriminate! :glasses:
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Oh and Cera, that is absolutely incredible how much weight you've lost!!!
    Glad to have you in my corner!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    FR sent!
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    My diary isn't open currently but I do sometimes post status updates and the like. I'd really like some more friends that are motivating and will "like" or "comment" on something every so often. :)
  • Hello All fairly new to MFP love the site!