mommy of four

Options
Hi, everybody!
I don't usually post on message boards- but I figured if I did, you'd all know I was here and maybe it'd make it harder for me to slack :)
I'm a married stay at home mom of four boys- all four and under! I've put on weight since high school and throughout my pregnancies and decided that today is the day...I'm getting serious about losing this weight! This site seems like it's really going to help- on top of making it easy to keep track of what I'm eating and my workouts, everyone seems real supportive! Hopefully, we'll all be able to celebrate reaching our goals together :)

Replies

• jkeith15
    Options
    Hi, everybody!
    I don't usually post on message boards- but I figured if I did, you'd all know I was here and maybe it'd make it harder for me to slack :)
    I'm a married stay at home mom of four boys- all four and under! I've put on weight since high school and throughout my pregnancies and decided that today is the day...I'm getting serious about losing this weight! This site seems like it's really going to help- on top of making it easy to keep track of what I'm eating and my workouts, everyone seems real supportive! Hopefully, we'll all be able to celebrate reaching our goals together :)
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW, four boys under four... all I can say is you are probably getting plenty of exercise chasing after all of them! I have a daughter and a son - and they wear me out, lol.

you will love this site - it's fantastic! Welcome aboard, and good luck to you!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Four boys under 4! You are one busy lady!
    You have come to the right place.
    Welcome and Good Luck!
    Loretta
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hi jkeith15,

Welcome to MFP.
    There is a great deal of support here and you are going to love it.

You are a busy woman huh?

I'm a mom of 2 (7 & almost 2). I've been here since August (changed username) and have lost almost 10 pounds.

We're here for you girl!

~Joanna
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! 4 boys, man that is scarey! .....in....a....good way. :)
  • jkeith15
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, the boys do keep me busy- most of my exercise consists of cleaning up one mess after another :)