Resistance Bands(which to use)

manetta1
manetta1 Posts: 138
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&node=3375301&redirect=true&ref_=bl_sr_sporting-goods&brand=Bodylastics

This links some resistance bands I'm considering picking up from bodylastics. I'm hoping around christmas there is a sale running, but does anyone use resistance bands and know where I can pick up some decent ones that will last a long time? Looks like my workouts will be mainly with p90x these days so I'm thinking i'll get one of these sets. Where do you guys shop for resistance bands and do you know of any unbeatable deals?

Mike

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I bought some resistance bands from bodylastics. I havent had them very long only a little over a month, but I love them. They are very sturdy and really well made and also if they break in the first yr they will replace them and if they break within the first 5 yrs they will replace them for $5 and they also have free youtube videos that shows you different exercise routines you can do with them. I would highly recommend them, I just need to start using them more often.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Try a medical supply place and get the ones used for PT

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&node=3375301&redirect=true&ref_=bl_sr_sporting-goods&brand=Bodylastics

This links some resistance bands I'm considering picking up from bodylastics. I'm hoping around christmas there is a sale running, but does anyone use resistance bands and know where I can pick up some decent ones that will last a long time? Looks like my workouts will be mainly with p90x these days so I'm thinking i'll get one of these sets. Where do you guys shop for resistance bands and do you know of any unbeatable deals?

Mike
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    I prefer the tube ones rather than the flat rubber band looking stuff. I also found this website that has some good stuff on it: www.resistancebandworkouts.com . There are also some good vids on UTube, I just don't have the URL right now.

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.