Hello from ICANDOIT

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Hi all, I have two minutes my son said. I miss you all. Hope all is well. Good here. I weigh Monday. I cheated today. Starbuck's-blended coffee-had job interview and it just sounded good. My computer is going in next week. The guy who was going to fix it, he fell of the face of the earth I think:explode:
geeks are going to fix it for me. Putting a bid in on a house Sat-wish me luck.
My son said time is up. I will be back soon. Gotta post a new picture soon.
Take care all and I will post soon.
Friendship,
Renee:heart::drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have two minutes my son said. I miss you all. Hope all is well. Good here. I weigh Monday. I cheated today. Starbuck's-blended coffee-had job interview and it just sounded good. My computer is going in next week. The guy who was going to fix it, he fell of the face of the earth I think:explode:
    geeks are going to fix it for me. Putting a bid in on a house Sat-wish me luck.
    My son said time is up. I will be back soon. Gotta post a new picture soon.
    Take care all and I will post soon.
    Friendship,
    Renee:heart::drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    We miss you Renee! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Renee, it's not the same around here without you girl!!! Commeeeeeee baaaaccckk!!!
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    HURRY BACK !!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Tell those geeks to hurry. . .we miss you!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs beauty!!!! missing you more and more everyday girl.....we need to do a new 101 class LOL