My New Kitchen Scale

Options
Should arrive today!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E1B9H2/ref=oss_product

I am hoping its the motivation I need this week.I have not done any real cardio since Friday. The holiday really took it out of me. Food wise I am still doing fine. But it took everything I had not to stop and get a huge greasy burger yesterday. I feel like I might be fighting some flu bug off. Not to mention that wicked second degree burn I got on my arm last week broiling some pork loin. It is still painful when I use my arm all day.

OK STOP. Must be getting sick with all this wining I am doing.

So what do you do to get out of your funk. Cause a BIG FUNK is what I am in!
OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTION! I need to snap out of it!

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh that is top notch!
  • trish1215
    Options
    Hey girl..first I just want to say that scale looks AWESOME and i would totally be excited if I had one coming today. And as far as getting out of your funk. I am in a little bit of an exercise funk. I had to take two weeks off (Dr. orders) and I was okayed to start working out yesterday but then I had a dentist..and then we were up ALL night (in the shower) with crazy tornado weather (that is my excuse for not working out this morning). Well I sat and thought about how good I felt every morning after working out and the next day when my muscles were sore from being pushed to the max and that made me want to go. Seeing the scale go down faster is my incentive to work out and eat healthy. I plan my meals in the morning so I can't eat anything else during the day and that seems to help too. Good luck girl!
  • tanias11
    Options
    i want the scale hahah! it loooks great!
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't understand how it works.. how does it calculate how much fat is in a walnut?
  • MISTTIMG
    Options

Way too much infomation for me.. I just want my muscle fibers to look good in a dress! lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how it works.. how does it calculate how much fat is in a walnut?
    it has preset entered nutritional info (2000 entries). So no more guessing how many servings you are having. Just find your entry and weight it. If gives you the nutritional info.
  • MISTTIMG
    Options
    it has preset entered nutritional info (2000 entries). So no more guessing how many servings you are having. Just find your entry and weight it. If gives you the nutritional info.

Oh I see, Thank You!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I ended up at home in bed. Man oh Man I feel really sick. At least its not just a funk.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that.