My working progress.....

Options
Been on MFP for about 6weeks now and lost one and a half stone, I have set my profile picture as my side by side from when I started to yesterday. Don't know how to post in this thread.

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great already :happy: what have you been doing to lose the weight? xx
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I can see a difference. Keep up your hard work.
  • staceyfeb2014
    staceyfeb2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great already :happy: what have you been doing to lose the weight? xx

I have been doing a workout DVD 3-4 times a week and a 2 mile bike ride every night plus sticking to calorie intake most of time, I have gone over a few calories here and there but nothing major and I have had a treat day once a week.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up.
  • Coconutlinz
    Options
    That is seriously amazing - such great work, and you look fabulous ! Any tips?
  • patrickca1942
    patrickca1942 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Losing 73 lbs in six weeks is amazing. Thanks for posting your success. Very motivating.
  • staceyfeb2014
    Options
    I haven't lost 73lbs I got 73lbs to go lol. Lost 20lbs so far in six weeks, my advice would be to stick to your calorie deficit as much as you can and get some exercise in there, I eat 1200 calories a day but I do sometimes go over and I have a treat day once a week but asking as I get my exercise in there I don't worry too much, I do an exercise DVD workout 3-4times a week and do a 2mile bike ride everyday.
  • staceyfeb2014
    Options
    Bump
  • staceyfeb2014
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!