tired of eating?

Options
Do you ever just not feel like eating? Right now I'm feeling like all I do is eat. Not really but I'm so focused on making good choices and logging them that the last 2 days I haven't wanted to eat. I have obviously because I have to.

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I didn't have this problem when I was losing weight, but I do at maintenance. I had to start working really hard to get to my daily goal. Now that I have increased my intake most days, I feel better - healthier. It's hard to get off the diet train.
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yep, I feel that way sometimes. I love food and I love to eat, but sometimes I just don't want to. It's taken me a lot longer than I thought to lose weight and it can be depressing at times.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
    Me too, totally over it.
    I have diet fatigue :tongue:
  • jwallner04
    jwallner04 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one :)

I do get bored with the same thing all the time AND feeling like I'm always cooking/prepping my food for the next meal. I definitely need to get better at planning and prepping the night before so its not so much of a chore.

I am trying for the first time overnight oats for breakfast in the morning. It's pretty simple to put together and you just grab it out and eat it. Can't get easier than that! They save for 3 days I believe so you can make a couple days worth. I can't wait to try it tomorrow morning.