Finally under 200 lbs.

benztim6876
benztim6876 Posts: 28 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I have not been under 200 since I was 25. I weighed in today at 198.5. I have not been exercising the last couple of weeks so I was not sure how the scales would treat me.

I have been eating Subway for Breakfast and Lunch.

Western Egg White Sandwich with lots of veggies for Breakfast, and for lunch Turkey Breast and Pepper Jack Cheese again with lots of veggies. I drink 2 Sprite Zero 20oz bottles throughout the day, and drink Hot Green Tea. I snack on 1 serving of almonds twice a day, and for dinner I make what ever I have in the house, not exceeding 475 calories. Hint: Green Giant Steamers are AWESOME and taste great.

I have lost 14 pound to date, and look forward to losing another 10-15 in the next couple of month. Want to be around 180 by the end of Jan 2011 when I go to Mexico for a mid winter vacation. Too bad I am single and will be going alone.

Replies

• 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Just wanted to say a massive well done for getting under 200. Take a minute, pat yourself on the back and enjoy it. Congratulate yourself at every milestone.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Welcome to Onederland! Feels great, doesn't it. I'm having a great time here. I haven't been here in AGES!:embarassed:
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    bravo for finding a system that works for you,

I am not surprised that your consistent menu can keep you on track,

do not be in such a hurry to find love, it will come, you are rediscovering yourself and that is very important to the rest of your life,

enjoy the moments of your trip, enjoy what is not food, the sun, the breeze, the colors,

there is life beyond food,

many congratulations

words from an old woman
This discussion has been closed.