Replies

• fourforyou_blondie
    Options
    Great changes so far, feel free to add me (:
    (and everyone else too!)
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've always been overweight too so I feel ya on that! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • borgster2
    borgster2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation too...trying to lose 70 lbs
  • raymondls1
    Options
    The best motivation that worked for me was not caring what others said in a negative way. Sticking to my diet and workout no matter what was going on in my life good or bad. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • huggybear1969
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • LavandaMichelle
    LavandaMichelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Quite a few of us are looking for motivation, so here is another to add to your list of friends to add.
  • esspeluso
    Options
    Hi there. Sent a friend request. Last november I was 215lbs. My largest weight ever. I started going to the gym again and watching my weight. Now I'm down to 168lbs and would like to lose 15-20 more. These last 15-20 are so difficult. I've been hovering around this weight for a month or two. This app definitely helps and having friends who have similar goals is good motivation. :-)
  • mmpirie
    mmpirie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I've just started my new diet and fitness regime, came across your post. Feel free to add me as a friend, I would love to share experiences and help in any way I can! x
  • anndawe
    anndawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't mind having more friends to help motivate or to be motivated by :) Add away!
  • ursher3d
    ursher3d Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using myfitnesspal since 2011. During the first year of me using the app i went from 184 lbs to 145 lbs. Since then I have gained some of the weight back. I am currently 157 lbs and I refused to go back to being 184 lbs! I looking for friends and motivation to help me stay on track and keep the weight off.

Please feel free to add me :)
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to ad me.
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been active on mfp for 5 days and would love for us to encourage each other. Good luck on your journey I know you can do it! :)
  • VeggieHero
    VeggieHero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone hehe
  • nickoldav
    nickoldav Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. I'm looking for all the help I can get. Going at it solo is harder than I thought.
  • mchristo918
    Options
    I've been trying to loose 55 pounds, I'm already down 18 since May. I need friends, too! I'm new to MFP and still trying to figure it all out.