2 cup peanuts
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup Irish steel cut oats
6 extra large bananas
salt
1 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Peanuts
1 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350. Blend 2 cup peanuts and coconut oil, add bananas, blend, add oats, blend for a few more seconds. Pour batter into bowl and mix raisins cinnamon and peanuts into batter.

Pour into pan.

Cook on about 350 for 20 minutes. (Honestly I didn't time this well and played with the temperature settings because I made it in a toaster oven, so you might want to keep an eye on it.)

Chop strawberries and blueberries in the blender (don't blend thoroughly, just a few seconds should do). Top cake with mixture. Return to oven for 10 or so more minutes.

Serves: As many as you can tempt into eating it. Unless you're trying to gain weight, you should share this out with friends and family and possibly random strangers. They'll love you for it.

Calories: Ridiculous!

07f339d7ea6f51ad77be240a0d76979a8c29.jpg

Replies

• Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious, but I think a couple bites would put me over my calories for the day. Can I borrow a teenager to help me eat it?
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious, but I think a couple bites would put me over my calories for the day. Can I borrow a teenager to help me eat it?

Sure! I'll send mine over. I'm counting on him to eat most of the one I made, but he'll still be hungry!