7 lbs before the New Year

Options

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Still sitting at 145, but with me doing Insanity again, I should see a loss next week. I'm going to "Dig Deeper"
  • cannikita
    cannikita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm in! My starting weight is 211.
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need some outside motivation (besides my husband). We can do this!!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have been away for several months and now I am paying for it. Hopefully this will assist with establishing momentum going into the New Year. I weighed myself this morning and I was at 300.6. The first time I have ever been over 300 officially. Definitely a wake up call.

I am in and good luck to all!
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i gained that last christmas. It said i'd weigh 156 in 5 weeks and im 183 if every day was like today. I am hoping 10lbs by january or that is my goal. Ive lost 3lbs since I started 29th Nov. I dunno everything can happen 8-)
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!!
  • spoonsil
    Options
    If it isn't too late I would like to be in. I am new here and need all the motivation possible.

SW = 161
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    lets do it!
  • territbo
    territbo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    count me it too!!!
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my birthday is New Years and I really want to lose 5- 10lbs. My current weight is 198lbs.
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    I'm in! Heck, I'll take 7lbs down from my start weight, since I have no idea what I weigh right now (haven't weighed in post-vacation yet...!).

SW: 153
    GW: 146
  • becky2time
    Options
    I'm trying to now, started yesterday!!! woohooo!!:smile: oh and starting weight yesterday 145
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Another day of cardio done. I'm on a mission.
  • JGrinwis
    JGrinwis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We are all doing well I hope! I'm at 1.8lbs and we have 5 weeks left. Press on! Tell us whats working. Keep remember that even though you might not see change in a given week (speaking to myself who just weighed in the same this week) sometime progress is maintaining when we slip up!

You guys are awesome!
  • saldanaagency
    Options
    I'm In too!
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    Finally weighed in and was ecstatic to learn that I didn't gain over Thanksgiving/vacation! That makes my starting weight for the challenge 149 with a goal of 142 by the New Year. Though, honestly, I'd be happy to get to my original goal of 146. Slow and steady is a-ok with me! :bigsmile:
    I'm in! Heck, I'll take 7lbs down from my start weight, since I have no idea what I weigh right now (haven't weighed in post-vacation yet...!).

SW: 153
    GW: 146
  • Elena6
    Elena6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's a good number to start off with, Lucky 7 lol :love:
  • ViSci90
    Options
    Hello everyone....I see a lot of the same goals here and you all have great ones. I too have the same goals. Some of you are struggling it seems though. I am here to tell you that I found something that works...AND I MEAN REALLY WORKS!!!!

Listen, no hype, just truth. I'm not here to sell anything, just to share in my own experience. What I found was a product line from ViSalus Sciences. They offer a moneyback guarantee that you will lose weight. ViSalus is the #1 fastest growning company in the Health/Nutrition/weightloss industry, with the fastest growing and most effective weighloss/transformation program called Body By Vi Challenge.

I am living proof that this program works...and it will compliment the info you find on this site just fine. You have nothing to lose by at least checking it out. My goal is to share this with everyone possible...why, because I believe in it....I HAVE LOST 16 POUNDS IN THE LAST MONTH ON THIS PROGRAM.....IT WORKS!

Step 1: Call: 1-507-726-3700 (option #1) for quick 3 minute overview
    Step 2: visit: www.90DayBodyChange.com
    Step 3: contact me directly and tell me what you liked that you heard and saw (email: visci90@gmail.com) (phone: 813-317-6202)

Yes I promote the product and am a distributor....It worked for me and I want to share it with you and create success stories.

Send me a friend request - lets do the challenge together.....I will help you.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Checking in....down 1.7more this week. With 2 weeks left, I think I'll make it.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I hope to get to my Christmas/ New Year goal of 185. I'm 189 now. 4 pounds in 2 weeks left to go! I'm trying my best to cut out cheat days until then..at least until the end of the month so I can start losing a bit more.