I'm back and need new friends! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I've used MFP in the past, loved it, and even lost about 25 pounds. Unfortunately, I went back to my old habits and I'm right back to where I started. I would love some new friends to keep me motivated. It helps me to know that other people are checking in on me once in awhile to see how I'm doing. I love checking out other peoples food diaries to get new snack and meal ideas. I'm very motivated and focused right now but I may need a little help staying on track in the future and would love to meet some new friends who can help me out! My goal is to get under 200 pounds by making better food choices and exercising whenever I can. Send me a request if you would like! :)

Replies

• mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Feel free to send me a friend request....I log everyday and try to stay true to my journal, I try to be motivating to everyone on here as much as I can and would love more friends to motivate me.

We are all here for the same reason, no such thing as too much motivation right? :)
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri,

welcome back, we have all been guilty of this for one reason or another have found ourselves creeping back to creature comforts. Lets hope this time we are not looking back .

Good luck with the challenge
  • merlinda58
    merlinda58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I joined in February and did nothing but gain 5 additional pounds. I decided about 2 months ago I was not getting any younger and needed to take control of my health. I was on Blood Pressure medicine and wanted to make changes and see if I could get off of the medication. Within 6 weeks of diet and exercising I am happy to say I am no longer on any medication.

I was sick of breathing heavy after tying my shoes and walking up stairs. I started moving and cutting out most of the empty calories I was eating. Being post menopausal losing weight is not as easy as it was when I was 39. Back then I lost 65 lbs. in 5 months and a total of 95 in 7. I am being more realistic this time.

As I continue on my journey I look forward to sharing my journey and supporting yours.
  • crom911
    crom911 Posts: 16
    Options
    feel free to add me :) could always use new friends to support and be supported by. ( and that goes for any one, feel free to add me lol )
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I am active daily. I am about 6 months into my weight loss adventure. I log daily, like to try new recipes, and work out 4-6 days per week (goal is 5 and 2 is with a trainer).
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i need friends too :) I just joined today.

71339901.png
  • morganegg
    Options
    I'm new here, but could use some friends. feel free to add me.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    add me! I love new friends!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've done the same thing before, lost it and then put almost all of it back on again. We must really enjoy losing weight I guess haha! Hope you can reach your goals!