I never knew I ate this much

Options

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Part of the reason for your hunger is you are actually malnourished!
    I believe you need help from a dietician to develop a food plan for you with mostly nutrient dense foods. At the moment you are only eating fast foods with empty calories. The sugar laden sodas have no nourishing value for your body whatsoever!
    You need to slowly switch over to veggies, fruits, healthy lean proteins such as eggs, chicken, fish, beans, ect. plus nuts, nut butters and whole grain breads. Also some olive oil over your veggies.
    And water-lots of water.
    Nutrient rich foods will fill you up and keep you satisfied for way less calories.
    I believe you can gradually reduce your weight and as a result, become more active.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    No offence, and I have never until now suspected more that a poster is not actually genuine.
    I mean, 34,000 calories? 40 rashers of bacon at breakfast? Even a super obese person has their limits as to how much food their body can actually hold and I am fairly sure 34,000 calories bypasses that.

+1
    Either you're not logging correctly or you're not actually a real person. That or you have a black hole for a stomach.
  • krisg71
    krisg71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone has said here, so it doesn't really need repeating. One thing you might consider though is to change the goal on your tracker. I'm not saying change your overall goal, but track it in smaller increments. With 400+ pounds to lose, your tracker will move very slowly. Try setting it for 50 pounds or so at a time. Seeing it move steadily can be a big motivator! You got this girl!
    Kris

Friend me if you would like!
  • fattypatty10001
    Options
    Why is it that when I ask for help, I always get accused of being a troll? Maybe I'm too embarrassed to put my own picture on here. Maybe I like Fat Amy. She is proud of who she is in her own skin. I want to be like her. I give up. I think I'm gonna quit trying. Every time I do, people kick me while I'm down.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    No way. You eat multiple cakes and pizzas a day and you never knew you ate that much? Just imagine how much money one would save... Calling troll.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Why is it that when I ask for help, I always get accused of being a troll? Maybe I'm too embarrassed to put my own picture on here. Maybe I like Fat Amy. She is proud of who she is in her own skin. I want to be like her. I give up. I think I'm gonna quit trying. Every time I do, people kick me while I'm down.

Patty, we love you. Please don't go. We want to help. You're just a special case, and some people don't understand. I myself am SO PROUD OF YOU for posting and wanting help!
  • christullos
    Options
    Patty, Are you trying to tell us that in one day you day 24 pieces of chocolate cake (3 full cakes), 1 large and one medium pizzas, 20 pieces of KFC chicken, 54 small bags of doritos,2lbs of bacon, 3lbs of butter (6 sticks), 1/2 loaf of bread, 1 dozen eggs, 11 cans of coke, plus several smaller items of food?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Before you give up due to the people accusing you, think of the ones supporting you :)

You do not have to post any profile picture. Just keep gathering useful information until you find what works. Then keep learning because this journey does go on for a while, for ALL of us

Lastly, look at each person's profile picture and see the user name underneath it. To the right of the username is a little triangle. Click it and click "ignore user" if a poster is ruining your surfing experience. Might make your mission a bit more enjoyable. Good luck again!!

Edit: also if you prefer not to make new posts, just use the search feature instead. While personalized information is often better, just about every fitness and nutrition question has been asked on MFP before. I like to use google as well as the forum search feature. I may type this in google for example:

Good protein sources site:MyFitnessPal.com

To find results from previous MFP topics
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.

BUT, you should find something else to do to occupy yourself than making fun of weight issues!

And if you are a real person, and actually took the time to log all 25,000 calories, including the 24 cakes you're amazing. You are also very wealthy to be able to afford the 24 cakes and 50 or so pieces of KFC, plus the full time cook it would prepare all the other stuff in your diary.
  • jessabye
    jessabye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No offence, and I have never until now suspected more that a poster is not actually genuine.
    I mean, 34,000 calories? 40 rashers of bacon at breakfast? Even a super obese person has their limits as to how much food their body can actually hold and I am fairly sure 34,000 calories bypasses that.

Yeah, this is trolling. Which is totally ****ty. Just some *kitten* making fun of people who struggle with their weight.
  • WBB55
    Options
    The possibility of her being real is as real as the girls who post they only eat 600 calories per day.
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options

Yeah, this is trolling. Which is totally ****ty. Just some *kitten* making fun of people who struggle with their weight.

So I guess if I said I ate a whole box of wheaties for breakfast in the morning, you wouldn't believe me? :D I used to, along with three pizzas in the afternoon.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    You must be quite wealthy to afford all that food.listed in your two day food diary. It's enough to feed 15 people if not more.

At least you DID eat two apples.

Total joke.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    The possibility of her being real is as real as the girls who post they only eat 600 calories per day.

THIS^^^^^^
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    So people are supposed to believe you eat 3 cups of butter with your two whole chocolate cake, 40 slice of bacon and loaf of bread breakfast and never realized you ate that much? Its not really cool to make fun of even, people who get near that big don't drink butter like you are implying.
  • WBB55
    Options
    You must be quite wealthy to afford all that food.listed in your two day food diary. It's enough to feed 15 people if not more.

At least you DID eat two apples.

Total joke.

Imagine you were bedridden. No car payment. No car insurance. Small apartment paid for by Section 8. Medicare because you're bedridden. Ask the question again keeping in mind 80% of her monthly budget probably goes to food.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    So people are supposed to believe you eat 3 cups of butter with your two whole chocolate cake, 40 slice of bacon and loaf of bread breakfast and never realized you ate that much? Its not really cool to make fun of even, people who get near that big don't drink butter like you are implying.

Could you share your experience with 650 lb people, please?
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    inb4 delete
  • RamyunChi
    Options
    Troll or not, some people are really rude! What if this was an actual person? All they did was ask for advice. They didn't call names, or actually bash other people. And we don't actually know their situation. We don't know them personally. Sure what they wrote in their food log seems outrageous, I barely write in mine but that doesn't mean I'm not eating! This could be someone doing this for a friend or family member that's too embarrassed to do it on there own and going off of what they think they eat, or maybe that's what the op thought she really ate! And if this isn't an actual person, they must have had a reason for setting up a profile and asking a simple *kitten* question that shouldn't have resulted in backlash!
    All this person asked for was advice. Seriously.

Anyways, I'll try to help you as much as I can, seeing as I (we all) am here to become a healthier individual! Get grilled chicken instead of fried at kfc and maybe substitute some of the chicken for the corn or green beans they have, try turkey bacon, have some angel food cake with berries and whipped cream, try some 0 cal sparkling sodas and try unsalted whipped butter instead of the regular! Try to make some healthy swaps that you can be comfy with! And don't give up!

Whether you're a real person or not, I hope I helped!