Back Again...

TanMac
TanMac Posts: 77
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I was on this site regularly earlier this year. I lost about 13lbs and I was going to the gym. I felt good for the most part. Then I had some major changes in my life that have brought me back to this site. I have gained the 13lbs back and a bit more I think.

I have to make some serious changes with what I eat and when I eat but I'm struggling. I don't feel like I have a lot of support (my husband is great but is a late night eater/snacker). The gym I was going to doesn't exist in the city I am in now...so I'm paying for a membership I can't use and can't get a new membership until the other one expires. I have to resort to exercising somehow at home. UGH!

Sorry to be a downer...time to look up I guess!

I'll update my profile etc. when I am home...feel free to add me...looking to lose 20lbs by April 1st (my 35th birthday)

Tan

Replies

• rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    welcome back! I feel for ya on paying for something you can't use right now, especially with cold weather coming along. Unless you're in a gentler clime without so much winter, or something. :)

it's gonna be hard to work uphill, but it's possible just by making small changes little by little. you can do it. just focus on one or two small things you want to change, and go from there. I can't help you with the snacking spouse. luckily, mine doesn't do that. hopefully you'll be able to manage with getting healthier snacks for yourself so you can be companionable.

good luck!
  • birdgirl01
    birdgirl01 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! Do you still have the membership contract you signed for the gym? My gym has a clause allowing cancelation if you move more than stated number of miles away. Would be nice to get out of that contract so you can join a new gym! Good luck!
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Hi! Do you still have the membership contract you signed for the gym? My gym has a clause allowing cancelation if you move more than stated number of miles away. Would be nice to get out of that contract so you can join a new gym! Good luck!

I'll have to find out about that...didn't think that would be possible! Thanks for the idea!!
This discussion has been closed.