Hey yall im a newbie :)

Options
Im a busy stay at home mom trying 2 get back in shape :) it was so much easyer to lose weight after my first now idk what im doing wrong but it just wont come off my yougest is now 9 months and eats all the time i would think he would be helping me lose weight but i guess not...if yall have any good info that can help a breastfeeding mom out plz let me know

Replies

• mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Have you lost weight more quickly with breastfeeding? I remember that with both of mine the quick weight loss stalled right around 9 months and I had to actually start exercising! It totally sucked!!!
  • cassfeickert
    Options
    Well i lost it fast with my first but my second i havent really lost any i think i lost 20 pounds at first but now im not loseing any do u have any tips that would hlep me
  • mommyto2cuties
    Options
    I wish I did! I just really monitored my calories and stopped thinking of breastfeeding as a calorie burn (which was a sad adjustment for me). I also stopped eating the lunches that I was making for my toddler. How old is your oldest?
  • cassfeickert
    Options
    So do u not put in that your a breastfeeding mom? When i do that it gives me way more calories and i cant seem 2 eat that much it felt like i was eatting all day! My oldest turned 2 in october and my yougest is 9 months how old are your kidos?
  • mommyto2cuties
    Options
    Mine are now 3 1/2 and 2. I have an old picture for my profile :) Yeah, I just didn't put that I was nursing because it is just so different than when you are nursing exclusively (before solids). I think I said that my lifestyle was more active to account for the nursing (so that I could have some extra calories).