Step into the ASYLUM!

Options
Just announced...the next version of Insanity, called ASYLUM, is coming out in February! Can't wait to try that one!

Sharon

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yikes, that just SOUNDS scary!! Can't wait to see what it's like!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I might skip Insanity and get it;.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Just watching the video Shaun posted on FB and he said this one is going to be even harder than Insanity. It's going to be off the hook! Can't wait to see the preview! OMG you should see his abs...he is really one fine looking man!!!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Very Cool. P90X will have a new version soon too. Volumn 3 on tony's one on one series is all P90x type workouts. Tony is building the new program.
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Just watching the video Shaun posted on FB and he said this one is going to be even harder than Insanity. It's going to be off the hook! Can't wait to see the preview! OMG you should see his abs...he is really one fine looking man!!!

I'm getting it!
  • telcochik
    Options
    You go Erin!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    are they announcing the cost yet??
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity and that was enough for me!! :laugh: I may just skip this one.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Very Cool. P90X will have a new version soon too. Volumn 3 is all P90x type workouts. Tony is building the new program.

I am getting this one! :)
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    are they announcing the cost yet??

Probably $119 like most of then. If it's a complete scheduled program, like Insanity.
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    You go Erin!

LOL, I was going to do Insanity, but honestly, I think I can do Asylum skipping Insanity.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We'll be ready for Asylum by then. I can't believe I'm saying that. We just started our third round of Insanity and P90X.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Maybe I need to go back and do another round of Insanity after I finish TF to see if I'm going to be ready to join you guys!
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Maybe I need to go back and do another round of Insanity after I finish TF to see if I'm going to be ready to join you guys!

Or you can be crazy... like me!!! haha
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I might skip Insanity and get it;.

That wouldn't really be recommended.