Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Year Goals

I was wanting to know what everyones new years goal is...I'm not talking about what you start doing the day after....I mean like what is your goal to be at on jan 1...My is to be at 200 lbs thats 7 lbs! so whats yours!

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    January 1st, am running the Resolution Run (5K). My goal for January 1st it to get to that run for 10am as I will be at a New Year's Eve party, not drinking the night before :happy:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Mine is to be in the BMI category of "overweight"! It's totally doable, I just need to stick with my plan!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Mine is to be in the BMI category of "overweight"! It's totally doable, I just need to stick with my plan!

Oh, I am sooo looking forward to only being 'overweight' and no longer 'obeast' (sorry, for the play on words)!! However, I don't think I can make it by Jan 1 - will probably be a few pounds shy. I am shooting for a 6 lbs loss by Jan 1 to put me at 182.

Good luck everyone!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    I would love to be to my first mini goal weight that gives me a healthy bmi...but I have 8.8lbs to go, but I plan to be awfully close at least by January 1st!!! Good luck with your own goal!!!:smile:
  • I'm having a hard time choosing goals. I think it's because I'm not sure what are some realistic goals to set. Also, if I don't reach those goals I know I'll be dissapointed in myself. How does everyone else come up with goals?
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    I am a pound away from my first mini goal of 155 pounds, so I hope to be at my second mini goal of 144 pounds by New Years.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I'm shooting for under 150 by Christmas. I was at 152.3 lbs this morning so I should hit it as long as I keep on track with eating enough and working out. The holidays make it a bit hard, so I didn't want to set too ambitious of a goal. My ultimate goal is anything under 140, which I'm hoping to hit by the end of February, but I'm in no rush :)
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    I really want to be at my wedding day weight of 163. I have something from my honeymoon that I haven't been able to fit into for a couple of years and I thought it would be a nice post holiday gift surprise. :blushing:
  • My goal is to be the same weight (or less) on Jan 1st as I am on Xmas eve! I'm working hard at this and know between now and Xmas eve I will stick to it but Im scared that I'll lost it over the Xmas period! I don't care about losing weight that week but I'd like not to gain!
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    My New Years goal in to be under 200# by January 1. I should be able to make it I only have 5 more pounds. I do have a long term goal also. That is to be down 20 pound by March, when my 6 sisters take my 83 year old Mom on a mini trip.:smile:
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    5,7 lbs to 'overweight'. 36,4 lbs to normal weight 60 to goal weight. (If every day was like yesterday I could be almost 60lbs lighter in 5 weeks)
  • I was in the obese category a few ago and I've been working my *kitten* off (pun intended) the last couple of years to get down to the 'healthy' range. I have only a few pounds to go. So what I want is to be 170 by Jan 1st. That would put me 4 lbs into the healthy range for the first time in a long time!