Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Musicians or Bands (Last Letter 1st)!

Options

Replies

• alseger
    alseger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What? People wasted their time on this? No wonder you are all fat!!! lol Just trolling and joking. Don't be offended, I wasted my time here too! But seriously, stop posting on bulls**t like this and get more steps in.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Dude, Lighten Up!

Talking Heads
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    xeyex wrote: »
    What? People wasted their time on this? No wonder you are all fat!!! lol Just trolling and joking. Don't be offended, I wasted my time here too! But seriously, stop posting on bulls**t like this and get more steps in.

You need a snickers pal o:)

• attosa
    attosa Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yeah he does!

Supergrass
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Sirenia
  • alseger
    alseger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    relax yourself, you need a snickers. My comment was directed to myself as much as anyone else... I am pissed at myself for wasting so much time on this thread. Think about it, we are all here reading a list of band names... about as exciting as reading a phone book. (You younger folk might not know what that is.) We should all be ashamed. I AM POKING FUN AT MYSELF more than you guys. Cheers and good health to all!!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Well I wouldnt mind a snickers but only a 1/2.
    This is how I relax sometimes----keeps me from choking someones chicken.

Any way I'm in maintenance for the last year. Maybe you need to go over to the other boards and post - sure there's someone there will tell you how your doing everything wrong

Back to the game !

Alabama
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Tina Turner
  • aklose72
    edited February 2015
    Options
    REO Speedwagon
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nat King Cole
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    relax yourself, you need a snickers. My comment was directed to myself as much as anyone else... I am pissed at myself for wasting so much time on this thread. Think about it, we are all here reading a list of band names... about as exciting as reading a phone book. (You younger folk might not know what that is.) We should all be ashamed. I AM POKING FUN AT MYSELF more than you guys. Cheers and good health to all!!

Yeah, we should all be ashamed of having fun. How dare we play a game, find people with similar taste in music, entertain ourselves...
    positively shameful.

and Elis :P
  • ole232323
    ole232323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Skrillex
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options

https://www.fitbit.com/user/369CP2
    111,576 steps in the last seven days, boss. I've earned the extra BS time:

Xandria
  • aklose72
    Options
    Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman & Howe
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Lulz at people trying to troll.

Even Devils Die