Diet Pills & Pre workout

Options
What are some great diet pills and pre workout would anyone recommend? I used to take Oxyelite Pro before it was banned and then Zantrex. Looking for more ideas that actually work for people. Thanks :)

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Don't even bother with diet pills. You'll get so much more benefit and progress from focusing on nailing your nutritional and exercise goals everyday. Most diet pills are garbage and don't work for long-term success. I lost all of my 64 lbs with hard exercise and proper nutrition. That's all you need.

Allan
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Diet pills don't work. They only reduce the weight of your wallet.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Looking for more ideas that actually work for people. Thanks :)

I take Moderate Calorie Deficit.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I know it's easy to get caught up in the hype of diet pills and that we are all very anxious to lose the weight for either vanity or health (or both) reasons, but they really don't work. And if you do lose some weight with it, you will end up gaining it back (and then some) because (generally) people who use diet pills do not take the time to work on their eating habits and do not take the time to exercise. Unless you plan on taking the pills for the rest of your life, I would not recommend it. And who's to say what those pills are doing to your long term health? You were taking a pill that ended up being banned. That's, IMO, scary.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Looking for more ideas that actually work for people. Thanks :)

I take Moderate Calorie Deficit.

Yep, I've found it works well and is free.