Kettle Bells Rock!

alison11702
alison11702 Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I love that you can burn 200 calories on 10 minutes doing kettle bells!

Replies

• ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    I love KBs

There are some awesome workouts on youtube too, so much you can do with them. Just be careful, easy to hurt yourself with them too.
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    I love my Kettlebells, so much that I do them on my Bosu Ball ☺
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    I have 8 kilo kb but not gloves. Can I do them while sitting down? I get bored actually when the scenery doesn't change.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    I have 8 kilo kb but not gloves. Can I do them while sitting down? I get bored actually when the scenery doesn't change.

Not really, KB are a full body work out. But the great thing about them is that they are a fully portable gym... take one to the park or the beach or your back yard, make the scenery whatever you want it to be.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    I love Kettle bells, too. I have two DVD's that I paid a lot of money for, but I don't like very much. I would like a beginner routine with music and verbal cues so you don't have to continually look at the instructors form. I have the Kettlebell Goddess workouts and there is not a lot of instruction and there is no music. I also have a detailed Turkish getup DVD. It is very detailed, but not fun to do as a routine.

I know there is stuff on YouTube, but I need a CD or DVD.
  • I actually go to a kettle bell gym! It is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.