Water

Options
Question for everyone, when you drink the flavor splash from Aquafina (or any flavored water) are you counting it as just water or as food also. It doesnt have any calories but it does have sodium.

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    That just depends on what you personally are watching/keeping track of. If sodium is something you are keeping an eye on then definitely track it because that stuff adds up! I do. :)
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I don't drink that. If I want flavor, I'll go for a flavored seltzer which doesn't contain any sodium. That I definitely count as water.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have never tried seltzer before, but maybe I will give a try.
  • cassfeickert
    Options
    Just letting you know that i found out from a doctor that that water and many more have extra estergan in it you can tell by looking at the bottom of the water bottle if there is a little triangle you shouldnt drink it this make it alot harder for women to lose weight...just letting you know cuz that flavord water was my favorite tell i found that out
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Just letting you know that i found out from a doctor that that water and many more have extra estergan in it you can tell by looking at the bottom of the water bottle if there is a little triangle you shouldnt drink it this make it alot harder for women to lose weight...just letting you know cuz that flavord water was my favorite tell i found that out

Yep this is true. It is certain plastics that a lot of our water and food are pre-packaged in that leak estrogen. The effect of estrogen, besides it’s obvious central role in the female reproductive cycle is that it increases fat and water retention. The higher your estrogen levels the more water and fat your body will hold onto. This is why women naturally hold much more fat and water than males. Obesity is not helped by the doses of estrogen we get from these plastic containers.