Cardio workouts Netflix/fios on demand suggestions

rymattsmom
rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi all,

was thinking of doing some exercise at home tonight instead of dragging my 2 little ones to the gym, anyone have any suggestions on a good cardio video to watch on netflix that i can get on demand or thru fios? 30-60 minutes with no weights (would not want to accidently hit the 3 year old!) preferably. no step, possibly kickboxing????? i am up for just about anything that does not require equipment.

thanks in advance!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    I really like the Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates. For days that the kids aren't running around and you can do weights, I recommend the Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! It's great for toning. Those are found on Netflix.
  • i use 10 minute solutions on netflix, they have pilates, kickboxing, dance... all broken into 10 minutes but each has 5 sections so you can do 10 min or all 5 for 50 ...
  • I FELL in love with Kelli Roberts Kickboxing - 10 minute ones (there are 5 workouts, ten mins each). The first one and fat burning blast and abs all do not use weights (the legs and arms do, however you could omit them on the leg ones especially!).
    I love her teaching style. She has one you can check out and I have had it for probably 3 months...LOVE it!

Happy hopping!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Not sure if the one I emailed you is on netflix or fios. HMMMM good question!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Wow! Thanks for the Netflix instant stream suggestions. I was losing motivation today and missed my morning routine. I have Zumba class tonight but wanted to do something more. I am going to try one of these :-)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Yeah, there is Crunch and some salsa on Netflix. My husband and I did Salsa Friday night as a 2nd workout.
  • Yeah, there is Crunch and some salsa on Netflix. My husband and I did Salsa Friday night as a 2nd workout.

hmm salsa...that sounds funn
  • Oh and also look into exercisetv.tv (if you have a computer with a large enough screen and speakers). They have a lot and a pretty good selection of free ones also.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Tie-Bo! My kids love to do it with me, just make sure everyone has plenty of room. Lay out a small throw rug or towel for each kid to have as an "exercise mat" so no one gets kicked.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    bump
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    thanks sooo much guys! ended up i cannot do it tonight, but will try some other night this week! much appreciated!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
  • AmBriCo
    AmBriCo Posts: 24 Member
    Bump!
This discussion has been closed.