Insanity! Anyone here do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Does anyone besides me thinks these bootcamp style dvd's are lame? Mr p90x "muscle confusion" tony horton acting like he invented muscle confusion method or principle which he didn't most of the stuff he wants to teach people are from MR. WEIDER. A real pioneer of fitness n bodybuilding. And these unsupervised workouts will get you injured sooner or later

Well isn't that a ridiculous post for this thread. I swear people just want to cause drama. That's nice that you think they're lame. They seem to work for a lot of people! What's the difference between doing DVDs and a gym class - $$$. I'm doing Insanity and have noticed a huge difference in just 10 days. By the way, I've had three ACL recons, I know a lot about injury. None of which was caused by a DVD.

Good luck to those positive people out there!

Haters are haters!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Does anyone besides me thinks these bootcamp style dvd's are lame? Mr p90x "muscle confusion" tony horton acting like he invented muscle confusion method or principle which he didn't most of the stuff he wants to teach people are from MR. WEIDER. A real pioneer of fitness n bodybuilding. And these unsupervised workouts will get you injured sooner or later

ya homie you're the only one! not everyone is in the know like you are.
    sorry i'm not a baller, can't pay someone to supervise me while i workout, what am i 5 years old?

i know my limits, i took some time from insanity because i thought my knees were going to snap, and tonight i'm back at it.
    there's nothing like a glorious return to Insanity like starting off with max interval plyo <3
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow I feel like i gotta say sorry i didnt wanna offend anybody in this site I just wanted to know if anyone shares my opinion and I asked that question under the wrong topic once again sorry if anyone got offended
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    My husband has been doing it for a couple months but I just started. OMG!!!! It's brutal. I definately go slower than the people on the video but I'm getting better. At first I couldn't even do high knees or butt kicks and last night I was able to do them. A small but great accomplishment for me. The best advice I can give for this is do your best and keep your form right and eventually you'll get the speed.