Eating whole pizza without cheese

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Does sadness contain calories? Cause this makes me sad...

this. oh yes. this.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Pizza, in a nutshell, is not good for any diet.

tumblr_mhm4uwJT7z1qhp1v5o1_500.gif
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    What did you do with the cheese?! I wish I was there... I'd totally eat the discarded cheese.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    The cheese is, for a large part, salt and fat....bad bad bad. While it is a great dairy item when you are growing as a child, it should be eaten in moderation. Up to you, of course, but I am a professed pizza connoisseur...and have worked at several of these establishments (I currently do, as a matter of fact). Look into just the ingredients of the pizza on MFP, not just a slice of that kind of pizza. I end up having to do that anyway. Pizza, in a nutshell, is not good for any diet.
    <--Eats pizza. Nothing you can say will change that. Pizza makes me happy and is therefore perfect for my diet.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever say what spraying off cheese means?
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Pizza is good...you get carbs from the dough, micronutrients from the sauce, electrolytes from the sodium, fats from the cheese, and protein from the cheese and toppings. Its like a macronutrient powerhouse and should be the staple of every good diet plan.

Plus if you eat the whole thing you only have to have one meal a day! Unless you do those weight thingies in which case you might want to keep a spare in your gym bag.

I can't seem to get a good protein to calorie ratio from pizza. Does not stop me though.
    MOAR MEAT...or dump a scoop of protein on it. Anything to troll this thread really because OP was obviously not srs
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    The cheese is my least favourite part of a pizza, and I often take it off. I find it tasteless and... tasteless. It's just a distinctive texture to me, one that I'm not too bothered about. It's the tomato sauce (:heart:) and vegetable and meat toppings that I really care about. Cheese is inconsequential. :tongue: Although I don't mind a little bit of goats cheese on top occasionally.
    I couldn't tell about how many calories you've shaved off OP. I just log the whole thing and hope for the best.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I KNOW! I want to know!!!! With what did they spray? Did they actually wash the pizza? MUST. KNOW.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Pizza is good...you get carbs from the dough, micronutrients from the sauce, electrolytes from the sodium, fats from the cheese, and protein from the cheese and toppings. Its like a macronutrient powerhouse and should be the staple of every good diet plan.

Plus if you eat the whole thing you only have to have one meal a day! Unless you do those weight thingies in which case you might want to keep a spare in your gym bag.

I can't seem to get a good protein to calorie ratio from pizza. Does not stop me though.
    MOAR MEAT...or dump a scoop of protein on it. Anything to troll this thread really because OP was obviously not srs

Just looked at their posting history.

Yep. We got trolled.

DAMN IT!
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    ZCIowgo.jpg
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You did it backwards. You're supposed to eat the CHEESE!
    Yeah!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

I've hear4d of cheese that you spray ON (Mmmmm, Cheez Whiz) but an drawin a blank for a cheese that is sprayed OFF. So confused...
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    What did the cheese ever do to make you do this? Poor cheese...so not feeling the love..
  • sassyjae21
    Options

I've hear4d of cheese that you spray ON (Mmmmm, Cheez Whiz) but an drawin a blank for a cheese that is sprayed OFF. So confused...

That's what I was thinking too, cheez whiz. But to spray it OFF?

And lol @pikaknight. Yea. We did. Same person asked if they could get lighter skinned by losing weight.:laugh: ???????

I still want to know about spraying off cheese though lol
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole pizza and sprayed the cheese off. There was bit of sauce left. Him much calories did I ate?

Why would you do that? You're supposed to eat the cheese, noob.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Same person asked if they could get lighter skinned by losing weight.:laugh: ???????

Wait what??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

you're doing it wrong
  • sassyjae21
    Options
    Same person asked if they could get lighter skinned by losing weight.:laugh: ???????

Wait what??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1330080-weight-loss-and-skin-color-not-racist

LAWL
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole pizza and sprayed the cheese off. There was bit of sauce left. Him much calories did I ate?

What do you mean you sprayed it off? Are you saying you just basically turned a good pizza into a soggy piece of bread? Why?

Just threw up in my mouth a bit.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

you're doing it wrong

Exactly. You can't fit pizza into a nutshell, it's just too big and delicious for that.