3rd time's the charm!

Options
My story isn't interesting, so I'll give the CliffsNotes version to keep it short. Child of a parent who died due to anorexia/bulimia turns into fat kid who grows up to be a fat adult. Fat adult decides to change, loses 91 pounds & is almost at goal when life happens. Marriage, divorce, pregnancy, postpartum depression, devastating loss of Grandma who raised me, more depression and so on.

And now here I am. I was going to try to go this alone, just reading the forums and just focusing on me, but I realize that I don't have to do that. I can ask for support/friends.

I log every day and I've lost 7.2 pounds already. I still have over 100 to go and I would love to add any friends that are active. :)

Replies

• 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I also have over 100 pounds to lose, and there's no reason why I can't log every day. I'm also new to MFP and I think this is an OUTSTANDING, powerful tool!
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Added you! Thank you. :)
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have nearly 100 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me. I log daily
  • JDearman143
    JDearman143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I log my food and exercise almost every day and I love encouragement and cheering others on.. I've been a yo yo dieter for the last 2 and a half years.. Got 3lbs away from my goal weight and let's just say I kind of gave up and I'm starting back over.. I don't know how much weight I've gained as I've stayed away from the scale (I'm guessing 10-15lbs), but hey, as long as we keep on keeping on, starting over is okay! =)
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Added everyone. :)