New-ish

Options
Registered a while back, but never really made it a 'thing'. I guess I'm going to try it now and take it seriously. I really have too much to tell or I'd end up writing a book or a huge wall of text, so I'll just give a 'hello' and go from there.
Allergies: Anything with Fructose, Sucralose, or fruit.(I can't/don't eat soda, ice cream, juice, pie, candy, cake, donuts, pizza, ketchup, spaghetti, lasagna, pudding, jello, ect...) I have a protein and carnatine deficiency and I only drink milk and water. I eat meat, vegetables, tofu, and very little pasta or breads. I'm an emotional eater and when I'm not stuffing myself to hide my hurt and worries, my deficiencies cause me to crave milk and proteins constantly so I still end up overdoing it one way or the other. I have liver disease NASH which I was born with, which also constributes to my trouble being able to lose weight. I've gone for years without medical treatment and no guidance, but I finally am under a doctor's care. I feel like I have a bit of hope now, so I'm feeling a bit hopeful with making myself a spot on here :) I could really use the support since I have very little in my life.