Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bad days?

Hello all.

For the last 2 weeks, i have managed to loose 3 pounds each week. I am happy with that and if that keeps up i certainly won't complain.

I feel that i could loose more though as in both the weeks i have had what i would call bad days. I had 3 in the first week and 2 in the second week. Both these 'bad days' involved junk food and certainly took me over the recommended amount of calories per day.
At the same time, having those 3 or 2 bad days put me a better mood and i felt like i earned it at the end of a hard weeks work but when i look back on it i wish i hadn't succumbed and kept the diet up.

Does anyone have a view on this? Is it good to have a 'bad day?' How do you avoid the temptation?

Thanks for any input.

:)

Replies

• runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Sounds like you just need to find a way of making this fit into your macros. It may make you feel better, but it won't work for your waistline in the long run. Why not try experimenting with healthier version and/or substitutes in the kitchen?