So I decided to start my journey..

Options
:happy: So my name is Edgar, I am 22 years old. And I have been trying for over 1 1/2 months to loose at least 25LBS to get fit and then muscular. I weigh currently 153.8LBS or so And at the beginning before my current workout and exercises I weighed at least 157-158 pounds! So even though its been about a month at least a few pounds went down. But... I decided to join this website to get some tips with some new friends that are trying to loose weight as well a long the way. And to overall help each other reach our goals. I hope to loose that much weight... So that I can get fit... and continue to do exercises to work out my abs... muscles and overall body. I want to go to the beach and not be embarrassed to take off my shirt... but Confident.. Sexy... and overall attractive! I want to look great! And feel great :) And that is why I joined. I know it will take time... patience and determination. And I know many others have lost TONS of weight on here.. and that is incredible! Tons more than my small 25LBS in fact. But for me I have stayed at around 153-152LBS and it is not budging it is stuck there for weeks. Its hard.... its tough. I exercise hard but nothing seems to change. I found the culprit.... FAT.... It is in almost any bad Junk food. From cheetos to fast food greasy fries and burgers. To lots of other things. I found out that replacing those foods with fruits and veggies.. helped me get more energy. That is the simple thing I need to do now. Eat healthy, Exercise hard. And keep fats on low. I am now gonna head off to eat something nutritious and healthy! And I hope to loose weight with all of you together on this journey :D

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i eat stuff most people would consider junk food. what makes it work is that i eat weighed servings - usually an ounce (even an ounce of potato chips is yummy!) you can eat cheetos and burgers so long as you make sure they fit in your daily calorie budget. i have cereal and milk before bed every night, and i'm losing weight steadily.