New To Fitness Pal

Options
I would like to say hello to everyone...I started my diet Monday 11-29-2010 ....My husband was home for a visit...he has now left to go back to Afghanistan.....Should be back for a visit 90-120 days...So I want to lose weight to make myself happy....I hate looking in a mirror at myself....I am 5"6 and weigh 197.6 the morning......I don't want to be skinny minnie....I just want to be comfortable....If i could see size 9 or 10 i would be happy.....and weigh 140-145.......

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Well this is a very helpful and supportive site. Good luck.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Best of luck and welcome to the site. I think you will find the tools useful and the people supportive. --Carter
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ahh your goals are the same as mine! Good luck on the journey! I love this site!
  • ktgirl20
    ktgirl20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have the same height and weight as I do, so I know your pain. Good luck with your weight loss! -Kate:smile:
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    So glad you joined MFP...looking forward to doing this together!!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site, and good luck with the weight loss. I so know how you feel. I want to lose, and do not want to be that skinny. I am 5'2", and weigh about 144. To me, this is too heavy. Best of luck to you.