Terrible-Funny Dream..

Options
I woke up this morning and drink a glass of water.. I was still sleepy so I laid back down. Then I started dreaming....

I was at the fitness gym, I was so tired I was laying on the sofa in the lobby, after a while I got up and gathered my things (gym bag-purse) and got out on the floor and started exercising, when I looked around to pick up my purse to go to the next machine it was gone, then I started frantically looking for it.. I was stressing out big time.. all I could think about was what it contained.. my DL, CC's, money, I was looking under the machines, every nook and cranny. After a while I stopped and got a brain storm.. I had not even gone to front desk and asked to look in lost and found.. or I could just Wake-Up! (and I did and was so relived to see my purse sitting on the dresser)

Yeah, I made myself wake up to get out of a bad dream! Have any of you ever done that?

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Dreams are something else. Told yourself to wake-up! Can't say I have but I sure have been elated to wake up.
  • Lillyofthevally
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I know I have had dreams that scare the crap out of me, I wish I had told myself to wake up!
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    I think that's the first time I experienced something like that, I have heard that if you're dreaming you're falling you always wake up before you hit bottom..not sure if that's true.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have recurring dreams of bulldozers chasing me or of giant spiders... lol