New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone! So one of my facebook friends is currently a member of myfitnesspal and I have been reading about her progress daily thinking "Hey, that could be me!" So here I am, hoping that this week I might have the courage to actually make a change. I'm truly depressed and saddened by what I have become. I can honestly say that I do let my weight define me. I am less outgoing, I don't enjoy many of the activities I used to, I feel left out by my skinny friends (not intentionaly). I hate being the fat girl and I'm ready to change and take control of my life. Step one .... I've created my profile and tomorrow I will begin logging my calorie intake and exercise journal. Looking forward to talking w/ many of you, wish me luck and best wishes to all of you as well.

Replies

• grogers421
    grogers421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. You will find many supportive people here. We are on this journey together. Best of luck
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hope you love this site as much as I do. Welcome aboard and best of luck in your journey to get healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • bedazzledmom
    Options
    Way to go! You have taken the first step. You CAN do this!:happy: