Panda Express <3

Options
Helawat
Helawat Posts: 605 Member
You know when you're on a diet when you stand outside a Panda Express on a windy day for 5 minutes to smell the awesomeness coming out of the kitchen.

This was my afternoon. How was yours? :blushing:

Replies

• Helawat
    Options
    You know when you're on a diet when you stand outside a Panda Express on a windy day for 5 minutes to smell the awesomeness coming out of the kitchen.

This was my afternoon. How was yours? :blushing:
  • mattblancarte
    Options
    :tongue: The scent of greasy food is almost too much. Kind of like the urge to buy popcorn at the theatre.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I lingered a LOOOOOOOOONNNGGG time in front of the cinnabon joint yesterday. (I truly don't eat them) but I did imagine the "awesomeness" for a while.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I have a list of places I'd be sooo happy outside of LOL...

you've already named two of those places....mmmmmm:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I think they put something in the cinnabon to express that smell to assault every nostril within 100 feet! I feel like I gain 10 lbs just smelling it!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Whatever chemical warfare cinnabon is using penetrates (estimated) at least half a mile. They are in subway stations here, and I can smell it from outside (and above ground). Seriously.
  • Helawat
    Options
    As a teenager I remember my mother buying a box of cinnabon goodness from the mall, there were 12 pastries in the box and she ate every single one of them in one night.

Ever since that trip to the mall, the sight and smell of cinnabon disgusted me...thinking about my mother eating all 12 at once was pretty repulsive; however, the smell from Panda Express or Jack in the Box is so delightful!

I'm glad I'm not the only one :)
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    We have this local place right behind our house that makes the most amazing buffalo wings. I was sitting outside on my deck eating lunch today and letting the puppy play in the yard, and I just kept taking deep inhales to suck in the yummy, greasy smell.

Soooooo delicious. And they have sweet potato fries there. I miss it :sad:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    you know what book I wanna get is eat this not that, so I know how to handle these situatoins!!!