The loss of a child (serious thread, please read)

Wiitabax
Wiitabax Posts: 284
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Please take the time to look at this -

http://maguiregilnerangeldayrun.webs.com/

I hope it's not seen as 'spam' - I've done this site on behalf of a fellow MFP member.

It's to promote the Maguire Gilner 5K Angel Day run, organised in memory of Maguire Davis Gilner and all those children who passed away before their time.

Also, PLEASE share this and let other people know.

Many, many thanks!

:smile:

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    What a wonderful page. It is tough to loose someone so young. Thank you for posting.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Thanx for posting..that's a great idea for the foundation...
    I went through this first hand and dealing with the loss is hard enough you don't even want to think of money issues or everything that goes along with it.
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Thanx for posting..that's a great idea for the foundation...
    I went through this first hand and dealing with the loss is hard enough you don't even want to think of money issues or everything that goes along with it.

Sorry I'm so late in replying here.

I'm sure as you say, money is going to be the last thing you want to think about after such a tragic event.

My respects to you.

:smile:
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    I can't understand the pain in losing a child after you've gotten to hold it. I had a miscarriage November 2nd 2010, my first pregnancy, after being 8 weeks pregnant (http://mkatherine86.blogspot.com/) and even that was hard enough. My blog explains the emotions I went through (you'd have to scroll towards the bottom, the top is all the good news I've gotten this week after finding out I'm pregnant again already) Sometimes life is cruel. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I feel I am a stronger person now than ever before. *hugs to those who have lost a baby*
This discussion has been closed.