toot. toot.

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
I have now lost 9lbs and should be under 250 (hello 240's) by next week.

I was looking in the mirror and noticed that the package of hot dogs on my sides is
down to one hotdog. I have also noticed a major difference in my legs and behind from
jogging. (d@#n the pain I wont to look good). My arms are starting tone again too.

This is a high no drug could ever equal.

I pray everyone is encouraged or motivated whenever someone post their positive progress.

God Bless.

Replies

• fatsis
    Options

I was looking in the mirror and noticed that the package of hot dogs on my sides is
    down to one hotdog. I have also noticed a major difference in my legs and behind from
    jogging. (d@#n the pain I wont to look good). My arms are starting tone again too.

I pray everyone is encouraged or motivated whenever someone post their positive progress.

God Bless.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:

Hooray! Good for you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you Fatsis!! Keep up the great work! I am living proof that a lot of weight can be lost in a steady and healthy way!! :drinker: to you!

39610.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

Totally true! Congrats on your progress so far!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is encouraging to hear others stories of good new!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    WTG! That's awesome :) keep it up, u'll be a leanie meanie without no weenies (lmao on ur side) in no time!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Kick *kitten* FS! Pretty soon you're gonna have to change your name! :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

God Bless.

Hot dog, eh? :smokin: Just can't keep your mind out of the gutter, can you? :wink:

Congrats to you!! Well done! :drinker:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Kick *kitten* FS! Pretty soon you're gonna have to change your name! :bigsmile:

You read my mind. Thanks.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    You rock my friend. I'm super proud of you!

Woooooooooot!!!!
  • fatsis
    Options

God Bless.

Hot dog, eh? :smokin: Just can't keep your mind out of the gutter, can you? :wink:

It is like u know me.
  • fatsis
    Options

God Bless.

It is like u know me.

That edit was for you Shannon. u seem 2 b my accounatbility partner. Thanks.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know we are encouraged and motivated. Thank you for posting your progress and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: And thanks for making this site so entertaining to read. :laugh: