Baby Ducks, Kittens and Puppies!

Options

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol I think mr T's head would look better on my body! lol and J why haven't u approved my comment on myspace? didya see it? lmao
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    lol I think mr T's head would look better on my body! lol and J why haven't u approved my comment on myspace? didya see it? lmao
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'M READY!!!:wink:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    OMG!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

LLLLLLAAAAAAAUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!

I can't get on Myspace at work, but I just approved a it via my cell. I wasn't able to see what you posted yet though. :frown:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I'M READY!!!:wink:

*GASP!*

It's the old crazy lady from Lake Placid!!! RUN, SHE HAS A MONSTER CROCADILE!!!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    LMAO oh ur gonna loooove it, u shoudl never approve b4 u view...tsk tsk! :laugh: muuuuahahahaha
  • ali106
    Options
    don't judge me Mr. T!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    LMAO oh ur gonna loooove it, u shoudl never approve b4 u view...tsk tsk! :laugh: muuuuahahahaha

Well my dear, I generally don't, but I just :heart: you that much. :wink:
  • ali106
    Options

okay now I'm gonna check....Rose is coming with! lol
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    OMG ALI! I didn't even realize it was you...love the new pic, u look so sexay! lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I think Ali's new pic is making the Baby Ducks, Kittens and Puppies cry :cry:
  • ali106
    Options
    and I FEEL sexy!!! funny huh! lmbo...

oh Jeremy...ah you're gonna feel something when you see your comments...not sure if ah sexy is the word you'll choose......lol (lauren is a freshie today LOL)
  • ali106
    Options

don't fight the attraction Al...its there...embrace it! lmbo
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

don't fight the attraction Al...its there...embrace it! lmbo

lmao
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    wow this thread took off with a quickness..i dont know if i can catch up! Ive been trying to upload this old pic of myself with a flat tummy as inspiration, but it jst wont load!!
  • ali106
    Options
    you look amazing Emily!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you and inspired....I want a flat belly toooooooo!!!!:sad:

seriously you look awesome!!!:flowerforyou:

hugs!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    well i finally got the stinkn picture to load..but now im starting to get mad at myself for letting myself gain any weight after looking like that!! AND back then i thought i was fat!! what was i thinking?! if i could have only gone into the future to see what real fat is.
  • ali106
    Options
    GIRL!!! yes you looked amazing...but you will again!!! and omg...I should do the same thing...download my killer abs from 7 years ago...snif ...bs...before son!

You look great now girl!!! seriously great job!
    :flowerforyou:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    GIRL!!! yes you looked amazing...but you will again!!! and omg...I should do the same thing...download my killer abs from 7 years ago...snif ...bs...before son!

You look great now girl!!! seriously great job!
    :flowerforyou:

yeah! anything but the golden girl lol